Updated June 1st, 2020
As always, the health and well-being of our staff and guests remains our top priority, and during these past weeks we have been actively engaged in communications with various golf industry associations and other local golf courses. More importantly, we continue to receive directions and guidance from the Provincial Public Health Authorities.
It is with the support of the Interior Health Ministry, and our commitment to follow all directions and recommendations from the Federal Government and the British Columbia Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry, Tower Ranch is OPEN for play.
Like many, we believe that golf can follow all of the important COVID-19 precautions and social distancing requirements AND allow for much needed exercise and mental health benefits.
We appreciate the understanding and discipline of everyone to follow these guidelines outlined below so that we can keep everyone healthy, safe and playing golf!
Your Health IS Our Health
If you feel any symptoms such as Cough, Headache, Fever or Difficulty Breathing “PLEASE STAY HOME”. If you have travelled within the last 14 days “PLEASE STAY HOME”.
We ask that everyone PLEASE, PLEASE, practice Social Distancing of at least 2 meters from all patrons and staff members. No gathering is allowed.
You Can’t Touch This
Here is a list of what you CAN’T touch: Flagsticks, Cups, other players equipment, other people
You Can Touch This
Here is a list of what you CAN touch: Your own clubs and bag and equipment, your sanitized golf cart, your sanitized rake with each cart
In addition, our other safety measures include;
• No walk-ons, you must have a pre-arranged tee time
• Debit and Credit cards are the PREFERRED form of payment
• Only one person per cart unless you reside in the same household, arrived in the same car or are 100% comfortable to ride with someone from your own inner circle or pod
• Only the group on-deck may use the putting green (no cups will be installed)
• Golfer’s remain in cars until 20 minutes before their tee time
• Limiting check-in process to one group at a time
• Not allowing rental clubs
• Increasing the gap between tee times
• Limiting 2 persons in the Golf Shop at a time
• Enabling social distancing by marking the ground to indicate where it is safe to stand
• Reducing our cup size so that golfers don’t fully reach into the cup to retrieve their ball
• Providing each golfer with a sanitized bunker rake
• Removing ball washing stations around the course
• All Golf Shop purchases are a final sale
• Adding a hand sanitization stations in various areas
• Increasing sanitation in public spaces and commonly touched areas
• Limiting the number of staff working on site
• Eliminating bag drop and club cleaning services
• Each golf cart is fully sanitized after each use
• Golfer’s must depart immediately after their round
For May we are offering a 10% discount off regular rates if you book and pay on-line. This does not apply to any other additional discount offers such as the Local Saver Card.
Food and Beverage Service:
All food and beverage orders will be from our concession window. A menu will also be located on the 8th tee box for mid-round orders. 50% capacity seating is now available. NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED.
All of our washrooms are now available and are sanitized on a regular basis.
Special Rates for Health Care Professionals & Emergency Services Personnel
As a small thank you for their amazing efforts we offer our LocalSaver discounted rates to these hard working individuals. Doctors, Nurses, Hospital Workers, Police, Fire and Ambulance… just show your ID at the golf ship counter.
At Tower Ranch we are committed to the safety of our staff and guests. Anyone that does not comply with the above expectations is not allowed on the property and will be asked to leave immediately. Any photos on social media that shows golfers’ not social distancing will result in the loss of future golfing privileges at Tower Ranch.
Thank you for your support and see you soon (from 6 feet away)!
The Team at Tower Ranch